Tresemmé has also simplified its pack architecture with three defined sizes: 300ml, 680ml and 900ml, with the brand’s existing Pro-Collection range moving into the 680ml pack size. The new 300ml and 680ml packs are made with 100% post-consumer recycled plastic, Tresemmé said.
The brand’s new pack designs call out the use of Tresemmé’s technologies, making it easier for shoppers to differentiate between the products and their benefits when in-store.
A £10m media investment will back the brand relaunch, with a campaign running from April 2023, alongside in-store and e-commerce advertising to raise awareness of the portfolio. This will include a social media plan, out-of-home activity, a TV campaign and in-store activation.
Benoit Roger-Machart, senior marketing director at Unilever UK and Ireland, supplier of Tresemmé, said: “This year, we are revamping our Wash and Care range to make sure it is the best performing collection to date through innovation, technology upgrades as well as new pack designs and sizes to expand the brand’s appeal.
“We’ll be backing this new and improved range with a full major marketing push to keep Tresemmé top of mind within the haircare category and support visibility in-store.”
- Tresemmé Wash & Care Core 300ml (Rich Moisture, Revitalised Colour, Replenish & Cleanse (Shampoo and Conditioner) – £4
- TresemméWash & Care Core 680ml (Rich Moisture, Revitalised Colour, Replenish & Cleanse, Keratin Smooth, Biotin Repair, Hydrate & Purify, Nourishing Coconut, Beauty-full Strength (Shampoo and Conditioner) – £6
- Tresemmé Wash & Care Core 900ml (Rich Moisture, Revitalised Colour, Replenish & Cleanse, Replenish & Cleanse 2 in 1 (Shampoo and Conditioner) – £8
- Tresemmé Wash & Care Core 900ml (24hr Volume and Body) – £8
- Tresemmé Styling (Beauty-full Strength Grow Strong Leave in Treatment 200ml) – £6
- Tresemmé Styling (Beauty-full Strength Grow Strong Serum 50ml) – £6